Metallic POLAR SILVER, RESERVE THIS CAR FOR £99. NICE EXAMPLE THAT COMES WITH FULL LEATHER, XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO LIGHTS/WIPERS, DIAMOND CUT ALLOYS, PARK ASSIST AND REVERSE CAMERA. FULL MERCEDES BENZ SERVICE HISTORY., 2 owners, Full dealership history, Black Full leather interior, Start/Stop System, Reversing Camera, Air Conditioning, 18in AMG Alloy Wheels (4) - 5 - Spoke Design 215/40 Tyres and Locking Wheel Bolts, Hill Start Assist, Heat-Insulated Dark Tinted Glass, Rain - Sensing Windscreen Wipers, Alarm System, Upholstery - Bastogne Cloth/Artico Artificial Leather, Tyre Pressure Loss Warning System, Audio 20 Radio/Single CD, Bluetooth Interface, Electric Windows (4). 5 seats, NOVA CARS LTD IS A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS WITH OVER 100 YEARS OF AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE AND EXCELLENCE ACROSS ALL OF ITS STAFF. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON DELIVERING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF PROFESSIONALISM AND CUSTOMER CARE. 96% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED…. WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE REMAINING 4%! WE STOCK ALL MAKES AND MODELS FROM BUDGET TO PREMIUM AND CAN SOURCE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED, THAT IS, AS LONG AS IT HAS WHEELS…. GIVE US A CALL FOR YOUR NEXT CAR., ALL CARS ARE SERVICED, WARRANTED, VALETED AND CLEAR ON HPI., £11,645 p/x welcome
|Cash Price||Deposit||Finance Amount||Payments||Instalments|
|Cash Price||Deposit||Finance Amount||Payments||Instalments||Final Payment|
Nova Cars is trading as a credit broker not a lender, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The dealer can introduce you to a limited number of carefully selected finance partners and may receive a commission from them for the introduction. Nova Cars, Granville Avenue, TF10 7DX.
Representative finance examples are for illustrative purposes only. Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Guarantees and/or indemnities may be required.